Welton Water Sports Club
Welton Waters, Common Lane, Welton, East Yorkshire, HU15 1PT
- Leave the A63 (Hull to Leeds) at the Brough / Welton turning.
- Turn into Common Lane, following the signs for Welton Waters. The turning is off the West-bound entry/exit slip road.
- Turn right down Common Lane and follow the road
- Go across the Level Crossing. Follow the road for about 1 mile and then turn left at the first pond.
- Continue down the lane, after about 400m you will pass a brick building (Welton Waters Adventure Center – WWAC)
- The large stretch of water to your right is Welton Waters.
- We are located at the very end end of the road.
- The club is available to members at all times throughout the season.
- Social sailing events and racing take place on Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons.
- Non-member wakeboard and waterski sessions need to be booked in advance.